Project Manager & Business Analyst
Open to Relocation
Planning Analyst | Marathon Oil Company (Houston, TX) 08/2019 – 04/2020
• Updated and improved Operated by other operations Enersight model and forecast of over 3000 wells for Permian operations resulting in decreased capital budget to meet company announced guidelines.
• Aided in optimizing $450,000,000 budget for Permian operations in 2019 resulting in reduction of $29,000,000 capital expenditure to meet executive guidance.
• Developed Spotfire visual analytics tools illustrating forecasts for cross-functional teams (subsurface, drilling, facilities operations and midstream) providing visibility to future asset planning.
• Automated executive quarterly business assessment outlook presentations illustrating operational metrics.
• Fostered relationship between functional team and planning team by providing insight into planning rationale and model functionality.
Advanced Facilities Engineer | Marathon Oil Company (Oklahoma City, OK) 02/2018 – 08/2019
• Program Manager for $12,600,000 capital budget as single point for manufacturing and maintenance operations projects with multiple work streams for Oklahoma Resource Basin Asset.
• Project Manager for Digital Oilfield project on over 150 sites resulting in opportunity to reduce 8 man-hour year equivalents while returning 10% of budget to asset to redeploy mid-2019.
• Led cross-functional team of 30 contractors with perfect safety record by instilling company safe work values.
• Developed acquisition plan using market analysis and sourcing strategy for $6,000,000 equipment budget.
• Managed supplier relationship to improve on-time delivery for equipment and personnel performance by creating strategic sourcing strategy for each vendor based on material lead times and project requirements.
• Reduced cost of RTU control skid by 17% through creation of strategic alliance and supplier negotiation.
• Improved site construction time by 50% by working with suppliers to identify constraints and develop and develop solutions with stakeholders.
• Collaborated with global supply chain group and internal stakeholders to issue RFP/RFQ, vet vendors and negotiate contracts for equipment and personnel resulting in 15% reduction in equipment pricing.
• Purchasing lead responsible for approving vendor invoices with no delayed payments meeting contractual agreements meeting internal customer project deadlines.
• Reduced transportation cost per barrel by 90% by assisting gathering agreement negotiations with midstream companies.
• Improved company relationship with local regulatory agency to promote acceptance of Digital Oilfield automated ticketing systems to improve accuracy in volumes for truck hauling by providing regulatory personnel onsite demonstrations.
• Led Process Hazard Analysis for new single well and multi-well facility design and closed over 100 resulting change management action items.
Facility Engineer | United States Department of Defense – Air Force (Oklahoma City, OK) 02/2017 – 02/2018
• Project manager and Facilities Engineer over joint venture F135 engine build/repair shop project between the Air Force and Pratt & Whitney at Tinker AFB and liaised with support groups to ensure project expansion was delivered on time and on budget.
• Managed facility engineering projects related to Honeywell modernization project resulting in improving facility energy efficiency by 23% while adhering to government policies.
Principal Consultant ǀ Lewis International Subsea Project Consulting, LLC 01/2013 – 02/2018
Senior Project Consultant for Tullow Oil, PLC (Houston, TX & Singapore)
• Served in absentia for delivery lead of five person control systems team accountable for 22 well control system commissioned for offshore Ghana with total budget of $400,000,000.
• Supervised installation and testing team of 4 for topsides mounted control systems and achieved scheduled sail-away date in Singapore with zero safety incidents.
• Represented topside and subsea commissioning teams in daily Permit to Work meetings on vessel with FPSO manufacturer (MODEC) and JSL Shipyard construction teams.
Senior Project Consultant for BP America (Houston, TX & Aberdeen)
• Orchestrated delivery of Thunder Horse Water Injection control system equipment to project client team with zero schedule delays and zero quality defects.
• Collaborated with project installation team to identify equipment needs to meet schedule changes.
• Liaised with vendor to ensure equipment delivery meets installation schedule.
Senior Project Engineer ǀ Shell (Houston, TX) 10/2011 – 12/2012
• Lead offshore commissioning team to deliver increased production of 20,000bpd through three wells.
• Commended by senior management for recapturing schedule of workover control system for a SIL2-rated 15,000 psi working pressure intervention riser system for 10,000 feet water depth and bringing control system delivery dates to two weeks ahead of forecasted date.
• Lead team of 5 integrated project engineers to deliver brownfield and 15k OWIRs projects.
• Bolstered strategic alliance with vendor through onsite presence and integrated engagement to challenges.
• Developed technical coaching program for subsea control system engineers.
Project Engineer ǀ BP America (Houston, TX) 10/2006 – 10/2011
• As Single Point of Accountability directed logistics and application of subsea dispersant application for Macondo well. Monitored well bore pressures post capping stack install and closure to confirm well was safe.
• Recognized by management for directing EPC contractor for Puma front end loading studies and presenting findings to joint venture partners.
• Repaired and refurbished subsea equipment with $4,000,000 budget. Conducted root cause failure analysis and delivered results with acceptance by global community of practice and project leadership.
Product Engineer ǀ AkerSolutions (Houston, TX) 09/2005 – 10/2006
Designed subsea hydraulic control system equipment and Product Champion for steel flying leads and SUTAs.
Awards and Certifications
Safety Leadership | Analysis | Regulatory Compliance | Procurement Management | Sourcing Strategies | Contract Management | Innovation | Indirect Purchasing | Materials Management | Facilities Management | Personnel Management | Continuous Improvement | Technical Services | Risk Mitigation | Supplier Management | Strategic Planning | Operational Planning Analysis | Budget Control | Negotiation | Stakeholder Engagement | Facilities
MBA in Energy - University of Oklahoma, 2018
MS Engineering - University of Texas at Austin, 2007
BS Mechanical Engineering - Texas Tech University, 2005
Financial Planning & Analysis Bootcamp, AFP
Supply Chain Management Specialization, Rutgers
Accelerated Development Program, BP, 2010