Recent graduate Petroleum Engineer with hydraulic fracturing and reservoir modeling experience looking for full time position in the oil and gas industry.
Halliburton Energy Service – Rock Springs, WY December 2018 – November 2019
• Field Engineer/Associate Technical Professional – Production Enhancement (Frac/Acid)
• Management of chemicals and proppant, on-site problem shooting of equipment and chemicals using IFS software on real-time daily basis, fluid system preparation and lab testing, post job reporting, and chemical disclosures. Customers I worked with were Peak, Great Western, ConocoPhillips, SandRidge, Ultra, etc. Work locations were around the Rockies including DJ Basin and Powder River Basin.
• Technology Experience: Halliburton Advanced Completion Methods (ACM) technology, High Viscosity Friction Reducers (HVFR), slickwater, and crosslink jobs, using both natural sand and ceramic proppants.
• Safety Duties: Ensure that proper safety protocols are followed when rigging up, pressure testing, and etc while wearing proper PPE. Attend daily safety meetings on site and weekly engineering safety meetings within district.
• Technical Trainings: Fracture Mechanics, Pressure Analysis While Pumping, Fracture Methods and Materials, and Introduction to Fracture Equipment Operation.
Technical Work Experience of Enhanced Oil Recovery Study at CSM – Golden, CO Summer 2016
• Performed data mining, EOR screening, simulation on CO2 injection and cash flow model.
Shell – Beijing, China, Research Internship, PTI/UU Summer 2015
• Researched on carbon dioxide footprint for recovery methods, unconventional methods focused.
• Performed historical production data analysis and production prediction on Eagle Ford field.
Colorado School of Mines – Golden, Colorado January 2015 – Summer 2016
• Teaching Assistant for Reservoir Rock Properties (Petroleum Engineering Department), Statics, Mechanics of Materials (Civil Engineering Department)
• Facilitated lab session for teaching experiments and maintained office hours to support students’ questions, graded homework, lab reports and exams.
CNPC – Beijing, China Summer 2013, Summer 2014
• As a lab technician assistant, I performed maintenance checks on laboratory equipment and supplies as well as tested core sample properties. I assisted performing weekly HSE check, literature review and writing monthly reports. I spent three weeks on site visiting Huabei field and reaching out to local people living within lease area.
Communication: Bi-Lingual (English, Mandarin), Technical reporting, Analytical reporting.
Technical: Hydraulic Fracturing, Completion, GOPHER, CMG, SAS, Visual Basics, C++, SolidWorks, MatLab, Techlog, Saphire, Petrel, Mathematica, LabVIEW, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project.
Other: CPR, Sketching and Painting, Real World Recording, Music Editing.
Colorado School of Mines August 2017 – May 2018
Master of Engineering, Petroleum Engineering GPA: 3.73
Colorado School of Mines January 2014 – May 2017
Bachelor of Science, Petroleum Engineering GPA: 3.44