Highly qualified, energetic, and bilingual engineering graduate. Possess a Bachelor of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering degree who offers excellent problem-solving skills and a well-developed ability to work and perform well independently or in team environments. My objective is to utilize my technical knowledge in fulfilling my career and organization objectives as well as to synergize my efforts with the organization's vision and mission in achieving my goal and to work in an innovative and competitive world.
Technical Advisor (Field Engineer) June 2019 - November 2019
● Worked 14/7 rotational period in the field with Equipment Operators and Service Supervisors to assist with operations and maintenance.
● Monitored project activities with Technical Advisors to ensure that the project deliverables such as time, cost, and performance parameters are met within the stipulated schedule and budgeted cost.
● Determined the severity of problems; troubleshot, resolved, and referred to the appropriate technical staff as appropriate to determine root cause analysis and correction.
● Performed inspections, preventative maintenance programs and repairs to ensure the optimal performance and maximum life of operation equipment.
● Learned the QA/QC test procedures for chemicals, fluid systems, and proppants used in the hydraulic fracturing process.
● Approved customer-related ticket pricing for frac fleets along with completing Post Job Reports.
● Supervised customer needs to optimize well-stimulation and coordinate activities with a cross-functional team to effectively reach goals.
Beast Energy Services
Tool Hand Intern May 2018 - August 2018
● Ran specialized tools in oil and gas wells to resolve drilling issues.
● Built-up, used, and repaired tool for daily operation; communicated with coordinators on tool performance, parts and tool inventory, measurement results, and improvement of tool design, structure, and accreditation
● Investigated root cause of failure and malfunction of tools in concerns of corrosion, machinery deficiencies, malpractice of engineer and technicians in field and shop, and proposed corrective action plan
● Provided senior managers with accurate operational data and complete job documentation to include daily reports, survey calculation reports, equipment performance reports, and logs for tool run times.
● Operated cranes, forklifts, and power tools in order to effectively redress and inspect downhole equipment
● Worked with tool hands on location to learn the operation process in a cleanout/drillout
● Ensured that all work was carried out in accordance with safety regulations and company policy.
BOE Oil Tools
Shop Hand Intern May 2017 - August 2017
● Responsible for tool’s assembly, maintenance, and downhole communication.
● Ensured accurate data quality from downhole equipment, and proper data reporting and presentation to the client's requirements.
● Operated cranes, forklifts, and power tools in order to effectively redress and inspect downhole equipment.
● Created an inventory sheet for the company to monitor inventory movement and invoices for downhole tools.
● Consistently produced quality work under extreme pressure while meeting tight timelines developed by managers.
● Contributed and supported strategies for improving machine shop operations.
● Proactive in ensuring customer satisfaction and improving operational and functional efficiencies.
Awards and Certifications
- Chemplex Solvay Fracturing Fluid Course September 2019 - Crucial Conversations Course July 2019
- Fracture Fluids 1 by Frank Syfan June 2019
- Fundamentals of Wild Well Control Course April 2018
- ANSI z390 June 2019
-PEC H2SClear4Hr June 2018
-CPR, AED, First Aid for Adults June 2018
● Expert at providing technical engineering support during operations
● Good at reviewing and inspecting the factory products in compliance with all the applicable quality standards.
● Over 5 years of experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
● Ability to learn new programs and platforms quickly
● Tracking completion data using Well Data Labs and SAP
● Good understanding of KCF vibration software used in hydraulic fracturing
● Ability to analyze Well Logs using LESA
● Digitization of Well Logs using NueraLog
● Basic knowledge of AutoCAD, FracPro, DFIT analysis testing, IHS Harmony, & Power BI
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology Socorro, New Mexico
Bachelors of Science Degree in Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering August 2015- May 2019
Lone Star College - North Harris
Associate of Arts and Sciences Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences
August 2012-May 2015