Usman, Sadiq Labaran
+234 903 747 6868
Skilled and challenge-driven Petroleum Engineer with strong expertise in the oil and gas industry working onshore and offshore assets for major E&P companies. Possess expertise in design and execution of the drilling activities for the injection wells; good knowledge on geophysics and understanding of the behavior of oil, water and gases at high pressures.
My career objective is to utilize my experience and education in securing a challenging position within a dynamic and challenging oil and gas organization/company in all over the world, where I can contribute to the growth of both, the company and myself.
TECHDAER SERVICE- PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
FIELD ENGINEER (WELL COMPLETION TOOLS)- (2020-PRESENT)
TECHDaer is an international oilfield services technology provider of completion, well and production engineering services.
• Worked in a team of 4 well intervention engineers during a thru tubing Screen Hang-off job in an onshore rig, using Coiled Tubing, Slick line and E-line bottom hole assembly (BHA) in Nigeria.
• Member of a team that worked with other engineers, rig supervisors and supplies by providing them with adequate well completion design procedures and technical support during execution phase.
• Member of a team that conduct HSE and risk analysis during operations.
• Involved in both onshore and offshore rigs projects, and I also have experience in remote locations.
• Participated in training programs of well completions such as well design, well control, perforations, stimulations and well optimizations.
• Experience in “Screen Hang-off Using Smart Blast Tool using Slick line BHA.
• Monitor financial performance of operating budgets and capital programs.
• Involved in several HSE meetings and Tools box talks before well operations.
• Took a lead role in performing Risk Assessments, Third-Party Contractor Audits, After-Action Reviews and Lessons Learned Sessions.
• Managed Well Projects utilizing the Maxwell Process during Operations Planning and Execution.
• International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Level 1 Certificate.
• Well Operations Crew Resource Management (WOCRM) Certificate.
• Member of SPE International (Professional Membership)
ACCESS BANK PLC- KANO
Access Bank plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
• Performed as a team member in cross-selling bank products to customers at every opportunity to meet sales goals regarding accounts, credit cards, and loans
• Promoted the benefits of our company's products rather than the basic information in order to build a better relationship with customers and match them with a product based on their own individual needs.
• Assisted customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolved complaints or account discrepancies.
• Consistently provided outstanding customer service and whenever possible promote other bank services & products, and find opportunity for sales referrals.
• Ensured compliance with banking policies and audit procedures; maintained and balanced cash drawers on a daily basis.
• Developed and maintained good working relationships with customers, clients and co-workers.
• Handled currency, transactions, and confidential information in a professional manner.
• Used software applications to track bank information and generate reports.
• Attended to over 80 customers daily and met the service turn-around-time of 5 minutes
• Created over 60 accounts monthly.
• Achieved 70% First Call Resolution.
BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO (NYSC)–KANO
PETROLEUM AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT (EXAM INVIGILATOR)
(JANUARY 2018 – MAY 2018)
Bayero University Kano is a university situated in Kano, Kano State, Nigeria
• Set up the examination venues by placing candidate numbers, booklets, examination papers, stationery and equipment at desks in accordance with strict procedures.
• Implemented the exam rules and regulations and remaining vigilant throughout the examination duration.
• Assisted the candidates before, during and after the examination by directing them to their seats, advised them about possessions permitted at examination venues and dealing with queries raised by candidates etc.
• Invigilated carefully, made sure that candidates did not talk inside examination venues and also responded to any examination irregularities immediately.
• Checked attendance during examinations, recorded details of late arrivals and ensured that proper seating plans were followed.
• Delivered and collected scripts carefully at the start and end of the examinations in accordance with strict examination procedures.
Awards and Certifications
International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Level 1
Well Operations Crew Resource Management (WOCRM)
Member of SPE International (Professional Membership)
• Oil and gas fields • Equipment maintenance • Reservoir Characterization
• Well Production • Reservoir Simulation • HSE Management & Risk Analysis
• Drilling operations • PVT Analysis • Engineering Support
• Project management • Piping Engineering • Strong presentation skills
• Failure analysis • Operations research • Petrophysics
• Well completion • Process & performance improvements
• Surface and & underground blasting
• 2018: University of Aberdeen, Scotland.
MSc. Petroleum Engineering
• 2017: University of Portsmouth, England.
BEng. Petroleum Engineering (First Class honors)
• 2014: University of Hertfordshire, England
Foundation Year / A-Levels
• 2013: Intercontinental College Kano, Nigeria.
Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)