Petroleum Engineer with field experience in hydraulic fracturing and acidizing and VBA/Spotfire/Python experience looking for full time employment as an engineer or data analytics.
Halliburton Energy Services, Rock Springs, WY
June 2018- December 2019
Field Engineer – Production Enhancement (Frac/Acid)
• Works 2 weeks on/1 week off schedule where working days frequently exceeded 16 hours/day
• Technical and Regulatory Duties: chemical and proppant management, fluid system testing and preparation, real-time on-site problem shooting of equipment and chemicals, post job reporting, and state chemical disclosures
• Safety Duties: Ensures proper safety protocols when rigging up, pressure testing, PPE, and etc. are followed on site. Also have weekly safety meetings within district and daily safety meetings before shift starts.
• Technology Experience: Halliburton Advanced Completion Methods (ACM) Technology, Prodigi, Nitrogen Foam Frac, High viscosity friction reducers (HVFR), slickwater, and crosslink jobs, using natural sand and ceramic proppant
• Basins and Clients: Bakken, Three Forks, Niobrara, Powder River Basin, Uinta Basin, and more around the Rockies; XTO, Bruin, Encana, EP, Berry, Bainbridge, Great Western, ATX Energy
• Class Trainings Received: Fracture Mechanics, Pressure Analysis While Pumping, Fracture Methods and Materials, and Introduction to Fracture Equipment Operation Enhanced Oil Recovery Internship, Golden, CO Summer 2016
• Worked on the Mule/Crow Field operated by Foundation Energy in the Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin. Performed production data mining, EOR Screening, cash flow models, and ran simulations of CO2 injection and water injection using CMG Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO Fall 2016 and Fall 2017
• Head Teaching Assistant – Computational Methods in Petroleum Engineering HBP Science & Technology Corp Ltd., Houston, TX Jan 2018
• International service provider that specializes in field and surface equipment, petrochemicals and equipment, and oil & gas development. Translated documents for the company’s OTC presentations
Baron Education, Denver, CO Aug 2015 – June 2018 •Conducted both 1-on-1 tutoring and classroom teaching to help students improve their SAT scores. Earned a recognition plaque as a result of one customer’s extremely satisfied • Worked as a support staff for the driver school. Dealt with customers over the phone and in person, handled and issued state paperwork, and ensured compliance with state requirements
In-Depth Geophysical, Inc., Houston, TX Summer 2015
• An internship with the advanced seismic technology/service company. Learned from processing geophysicist mentor the Seismic Unix processing and the Linux cluster high performance computing system. Gained exposure with seismic interpretation to make sense of seismic images
Awards and Certifications
Halliburton Class Trainings Received: Fracture Mechanics, Pressure Analysis While Pumping, Fracture Methods and Materials, and Introduction to Fracture Equipment Operation
Halliburton Advanced Completion Methods
Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO May 2018
• M.E. Petroleum Engineering; GPA 3.8/4.0
• Key classes: Reservoir, Petroleum Data Analytics, Geomechanics, Advanced Well Logging, etc.
Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO May 2017
• B.S. Petroleum Engineering