Petroleum Engineer delivering 5+ years of high impact, data-driven solutions. Graduate of CB&I’s Training Program, expertise includes: Sr. Financial Data Analyst driving C-Suite decisions, Material Logistics Cost Engineer at $1.1B Capital Project & Consulted ORACLE adoption for underperformance of sub-division wide $1.4B Revenue Arm.
Seeking to building a long-term, prolific career as Business Development Engineer or Sr. Financial Data Analyst for Business Intelligence and Enterprise Resource Planning.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Stryker Energy Directional Services LLC 12/2018 – 05/2019
MWD Operator, MWD Field Engineer - Midland Basin, TX and Delaware Basin, NM
• Slashed processing of internal and external data for filing report time by ~60-80% for Fortune 50 client
• Lead daily audits, scrutinized data integrity and monitored relational databases for statistical variances. Deployed AI, as fit
Freelance Business Strategy Advisor 07/2016 – 12/2018
Accountant, Technology Advisor, Business Advisor - Houston, TX
• Consistently delivered exceptional customer service, by quantified customer data and meta data; consecutively voted #1 salon, 3+ years for Montgomery County. Built KPIs, deriving meta data to enhance customer retention performance
McDermott International (Formerly, CB&I) 03/2016 – 06/2016
Data Analyst, Financial Data Analyst, Sr. Financial Data Analyst - The Woodlands, TX and Walker, LA
• Reversed underperforming asset areas of $1.4B USD subdivision for pipe(line) and spool manufacturing. Established KPI tools, quantifying enterprise performance. Lead data case studies with Boston Consulting Group; data mined for covariance statistics, cut backlog delays by 45% and Non-Productive Time by 65%
• Facilitated Data Warehousing of +88,000 pipe(line) invoices, guided pilot User Acceptance Test cycles of ORACLE JD Edwards software adoption; tailored workshops to non-technical audience for +25 locations for Southern USA Region
• Lead financial accounting forensics for 25+ asset portfolios, for C-Suite decisions. Queried enterprise performance through Bloomberg Terminal, Capital IQ & Public Financial Releases for Q1 2016. Promoted to Senior Financial Data Analyst for Q2 2016
McDermott International (Formerly, CB&I) 09/2015 – 03/2016
Field Engineer, Steel Plate Structures Inventory Manager, Cost Engineer - Waynesboro, GA
• Aggressively slashed CAPEX and OPEX material logistics, salvaged 24% materials using reverse logistics for ~200 steel plate structures through Cost Engineering for material valuation best practices
• Provided Ad Hoc corrective action reports, as requested. Delivered concise project delay impacts, steered risk mitigation strategy meetings. Filed status reports, assessing project performance and securing stringent checkpoints.
Awards and Certifications
Conroe High School, Valedictorian
SPE-GCS Business Development - 2015 Study Group Award
Automation, Bloomberg Terminal, Business Intelligence, Capital IQ, Cost Engineer, Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Financial Modeling with Risk Impacts, Financial Accounting Forensics, Material Logistics, ORACLE, ORACLE JDE Cloud, PFMEA, Risk Mitigation Strategies, Root-Cause Data Analysis, Statistical Variance Analytics, SQL, VBA
The University of Texas at Austin – Bachelors of Science, Petroleum Engineering