Dan Moss - Reservoir Engineering Technician
I am a skilled technical professional with extensive Oil & Gas experience including early engineering assignments in field locations. Integrate unique combination of formal education, geology, petroleum engineering technical experience, and software expertise in support of asset development and exploitation, exploration resource modeling and economic screening of opportunities, and BD / A&D economic valuations.
- Diverse domestic geologic basin experience, both conventional and unconventional.
- Deliver high-level technical engineering expertise to maximize team productivity and efficiency.
- Multi-disciplined collaborator adept at working with geologists and engineers with diverse skill sets.
- Solid software skills including Aries, IHS, Excel, Power Point, Word, & Access, with some working knowledge in Harmony-Fekete RTA analysis, Petra, Spot Fire, Crystal Ball and Power Pivot.
• Proficient Aries user
• Engineering support for Business Development, A&D and JV Opportunities
• Asset development; special projects, well reviews and YE Reserves
• Exploration support; acreage positions, screening economics and resource modeling
• Extensive industry background including mid-stream and early assignments in field locations
BS Geol Engr - South Dakota School of Mines & Technology - May 1978