Clavijo Grandon Juan Jose
Juan Jose Clavijo
+5 916 907 4214
I am a petroleum engineer, I was graduated the last year, I got an excellent graduation with 90,74 points, my principal goals are to have a good job opportunity to show all my skills that I got in my student time and also when I did my internship.
I have a good knowledge in drilling area, because 2 years ago I did my internship in YPFB (Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos) where I could get some technical skills, like the use of software (Landmark, Drill bench) to do a good and efficient drilling program, how to management the drilling operation in the field together the company man, how follow all the operations.
I have certifications accredited by IADC, WCI, ACIPET, and others good institutions, all focus in the drilling area.
2019- 2020 Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales Bolivianos (GNEE)
Santa Cruz / Camiri -Bolivia
National Management of Exploration and Exploitation
Professional Practice (DSER-Drilling Service Directorate)
• Support in field activities in the SRS-12D well operated by YPFB Chaco (Mud logging, drilling muds, Solids
control, Directional Drilling, Well logging, Forced cementing, Driller's cabin, Company Man activities (Open
Wells and operation field), Drill supervision)
• Office work in the area of contracting equipment operated by YPFB
YPFB-01, YPFB-02, YPFB-03.
• Support in updating the corrosion ring sheets for the YPFB-03 equipment operated by YPFB Chaco, in
coordination with a sludge engineer from MI Swaco and a sludge engineer from YPFB Chaco.
• Support in the development and updating of drill pipe and BHA rotation hours for the YPFB-03 team, in
coordination with the Team supervisor of the YPFB-03 team, inspection of tubulars in the field.
• Support in the development of the risk matrix for Mayaya and Yarará X-1 wells
• Review of the Lliquimuni well post mortem report, for the extraction of the most relevant information for its
later use in the Mayaya well drilling program.
• Support to planning engineer to carry out the BOP Stacks to be used in the different phases of the Mayaya
Management II / 201 9 Universidad del Valle
Oil, gas and energy laboratory
• Support in carrying out laboratory practices of the subjects of:
Drilling Engineering I, II
Renewable Energies (Solar, Wind, Biogas)
Oil refining (Operation of an experimental distillation unit at Universidad del Valle)
• Preparation of a laboratory guide for the subject of Drilling Engineering II
Preparing an oil slurry
Cement density measurement
Compressive stress of the grout.
• Elaboration of:
Procedure for handling effluents from laboratory practices
Reagent use procedure.
Improvement plan for safety in pr to practices laboratory
Management II / 2017 Universidad del Valle
Teaching Assistant (Algebra I-Calculus I)
Support in the subject of basic sciences of the mathematics department belonging to the Universidad del Valle,
teaching classes as an assistant in the subjects of Algebra I and Calculus I throughout the II / 2017 management
for all engineering careers following the analytical content of each one of the aforementioned subjects.
Awards and Certifications
• Invitation letters as a member of the excellence cadre of Universidad del Valle
October 01, 2015
December 3, 2015 (Recognition by the Vice-Rector of the Universidad del Valle)
May 16, 2016
November 15, 2016
May 23, 2017
September 27, 2017 (Invitation to the Anniversary parade of the Universidad del Valle)
November 06, 2017
April 09, 2018
October 23, 2018
March 19, 2019
• Certificates of academic excellence at the Universidad del Valle
Table of academic excellence I / 2015 - II / 2015 (Management completed)
Table of academic excellence I / 2016 - II / 2016 (Management completed)
Table of academic excellence I / 2017 - II / 2017 (Management completed)
Table of academic excellence I / 2018 - II / 2018 (Management completed)
• Certificate of approval of Intermediate level of the English language granted by the CBA Institute
82 / 100ptos
• DIPLOMA OF INTEGRAL ENGINEERING FOR OIL WELL DRILLING, Marel.CA Training Center
(Venezuela), February 2020.
➢ Drilling of Oil Wells.
➢ Drilling Fluid Specialist.
➢ Specialist Technician in Solid Control Equipment.
➢ Prevention and Control of Wells.
➢ Pipe Bonding in Drilling Operation
➢ Prevention and Control of loss of circulation when drilling wells.
➢ Certification in drilling equipment operations in oil wells.
• Drilling Rigs and Characteristics, SPE-UPB, May 2018
• Open Wells Introductory Level, Petroven (Venezuela), May 2020.
• Geomechanics for non-Geomechanics, Ace Internacional (Colombia), June 2020.
• WELL CONTROL DRILLING OPERATIONS (INTRODUCTORY LEVEL), WCI, June 2020.
• RIG PASS, IADC, August 2020.
• H2S PREVENTION, HSE Ecuador, June 2020.
• MS Project, Lithium, August 2020.
• COMPANY MAN & COMPANY MAN ASSISTANT-DRILLING AHEAD, ACIPET (Colombia), August
• WELL PLANNING AND RIG SELECTION, Ingeoexpert (Spain), August 2020.
• STUCK PIPE, IADC DIT, October 2020.
• MPD (Management pressure drilling), Q-training & Supplies (Colombia), October 2020.
• Drilling Hydraulics Simulation with Drill Bench 6.1, Energy Process, November 2020.
Communication, Analytics, Problem-Solving, easy adaptability
Primary and Secondary Level:
Sor Anita Engelhartd School (Santa Cruz-Bolivia)
Oil, Gas and Energy Engineer
Universidad del Valle (Cochabamba-Bolivia) / (Graduation par excellence)
Spanish (native language)
English (Intermediate Level / Speaking-listening-writing-reading)