Looking to find a position in Drilling Engineering, Sales or Product Development
- 30+ years of Oilfield Experience
- BS Degree in Petroleum Engineering Technology from Oklahoma State University
- Competent knowledge of Offshore/Onshore Drilling Operations and processes
- Well developed interpersonal, analytical and decision-making skills
- International experience in multicultural environments and fluent in Spanish
Resume is attached that includes my experiences with four years of account management and rental operations management with two companies, 24 years with Eastman Christensen and Baker Hughes and eight years with Chevron.
Well developed interpersonal, customer relationship and sales skills has enabled increased market share to follow me in every previous position.
Awards and Certifications
Various awards at Baker Hughes included; President's Award, Worldwide Marketing Global Excellence Award, Employee of the Month and twice nominated for the Chairman's Award.
2007 World Oil Award Winner for Best Data Management Tool
Twice nominated for Chevron Business Unit Engineering Excellence Awards.
Author or Co-Author of 12 papers and holder of five patents.
I have had training and/or certifications in Well Control, HUET, WellCat, DrillPlan, Drill String Design, WellCad, BHASys Pro Vibration Analysiis, Advantage Engineering Software, Management Cornerstone.
Various product line and operational schools for Baker Hughes. Sales schools included Selling Solutions, Developing Solutions, Selling for Profit Improvement, Product Development and Management Processes. Certified in Drill Bit Optimization and Performance Drilling.
- Drilling Optimization and Subject Matter Expert for Drill Bits, Expandable Reamers and Directional Drilling
- Business Development Manager for drilling service companies
- Have managed drilling engineering teams with increasing responsibilities from districts to worldwide teams.
- Have developed my sales skills throughout my career on the service side and 8 years as a senior drilling engineer with an operator.
- Have been involved and led dozens of product launches for various drill bit and expandable reamer products.
- Have developed and instructed various training courses including; drill bit hydraulics, dull grading, hole opening technologies and directional technologies on a worldwide basis.
Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering Technology from Oklahoma State University