NorTex Midstream Partners, LLC May 2019 – August 2019
Production Engineering Intern
• Performed rod strain analysis using Echometer to optimize rod pumping operations.
• Evaluated completions across gas storage interval to identify ideal recompletion candidates.
• Updated daily field reports used by field operations to match recent regulatory changes and communicated with them on how to implement new updates
• Utilized DrillingInfo and Railroad Commission website to find offset third party well and operator information to be used for production tracking
• Assisted in project scheduling, AFE and PO creation for well improvement projects.
Texas A&M University May 2018 – August 2018
Petroleum Lab Research Assistant
• Assisted lead researcher in daily lab operations studying fracture conductivity.
• Conducted fracture conductivity measurements using a variety of proppants and other variables.
• Communicated results to department heads and sponsoring companies.
Amoruso Petroleum May 2017 – August 2017 Engineering Intern
• Maintained daily operations for a small operator including tracking financial bills and monthly statements from various operating companies ensuring working interest payments were paid on time.
Microsoft Office Word/Powerpoint/Outlook/Project/Excel
Visual Basic Coding
Reservoir Simulation Software
Pressure Transient Software
B.S. Petrolwum Engineering
Minor in Business
Minor in Engineering Project Management