Seasoned Technical and Commercial Manager with experience in Customer Service, Inside and B2B Sales, Operations
Support, LEAN Six Sigma, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Field Operations etc. Widely travelled with global experience working with people
from all over the World. Seeking a career leadership role in a dynamic company where I can utilize my skills to make a strategic difference.
LEAN Six Sigma
SCHLUMBERGER TECHNOLOGY U.S (www.slb.com) KATY TX January 2012-April 2020
Customer Service Manager July 2015- April 2020
Global sales, distribution and Support for Motor Technology
Managed the value stream process from Order request, Sales order entry, Order processing to distribution to the Customer. Managed the global Sales of Directional Drilling Motors, Materials and Spares.
• Developed Customer centered Strategy and related processes.
• Developed Standard work instructions (SWI) and return process for repair equipment (RGA).
• Provided training and career planning for Customer Service Reps and RAN Coordinators. HSSE training, competencies and performance.
• Planned, assigned and directed team objectives and KPIs. Tracked customer service standardized KPI metrics.
• Performed quarterly, mid-year and yearly performance appraisals and reviews of customer service objectives.
• Oversaw staffing, development of team competencies and succession planning.
• Forecasting and Safety Stock Planning.
• Interfaced and maintained relationship with head of function and other teams towards resolving any issues and fulfilling orders.
• Managed Engineering change request, Lead time and Sales Price updates.
• Managed the logistics and distribution of equipment worldwide complying to US laws on sanctions and embargo.
• Monitored and managed warranty and the credit and rebill process.
• Involved with investigating any field reported Incident
• Reviewed Invoice payment issues.
• Managed Issues, Customer Complaints and Improved Customer Satisfaction.
• Handled billing corrections and Rebill Process.
• IT enabled Transformational Change Strategy.
• Created Continuous Improvement initiatives. Customer Service subject matter expert.
• Monitored team HSSE training, competencies and performance.
• Yearly audit of Customer Service Processes to ensure compliance to Company and Industry standards.
• Trade and Custom Compliance and Legal Requirements.
• ISO 9001 Audit Interviews, S&OP meetings.
Project Manager (Repair and Maintenance Integration) KATY TX October 2014-October 2015
Set up of an Operations Maintenance Facility in the manufacturing Product Center-Torque Master, Inspection wash bay, Hand Tools, Racks, Personnel HSE and Tech Training, CMMS Software and Processes developed for maintenance of High-Tech Drilling tools.
• Development of Dyno System for testing Mud Motor performance and checking power curves on surface.
• Set up of Thru tubing (Coil Tubing) Assembly and Disassembly Area.
• Set up and installation of Engineering machines- Broaching, Laser Profile etc.
• Ensured project met the regulatory and financial requirements.
• Managing Contracts and third Contractors towards successful project execution.
• Material movement and reduce downtime in manufacturing.
• Project Management and Process improvement.
• LEAN Manufacturing and 5S implementation.
• Strategic Change management and interventions.
InTouch Engineer (Technical Support and Knowledge Management Engineer) KATY TX January 2012-December2014
Manage helpdesk and provide 24/7 Support to Customers worldwide on Motor Technology.
• IT Transformational initiatives.
• Managed answering questions and providing solutions concerning Drilling Motor Technology.
• Tracking KPI and statistics of drilling motors run worldwide.
• Documentation management-manuals, drawings to ensure updated versions used by Customer.
• Service Quality and Part quality failure investigations.
• Organize field feedback meeting and improvement meetings between Technology center and Worldwide Customers
• Review and Approve tickets and best practices.
• Manage Customer Calls for Technical Support.
• Field contact and interface with manufacturing, Quality, repair and maintenance, sustaining, engineering and R&D teams.
• Design for HSE and Maintainability.
• Developed Standard Work Instructions used by Customer for Drilling and Maintenance.
• Provide QA/QC and Technical Measurements to Customers.
SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED OVERSEAS (www.slb.com) April 2001-December 2011
Maintenance Manager August 2010-December 2011
Oversaw developing and implementing Maintenance strategy, plans and objectives for the facility.
• Managed the Implementation of reliability centered maintenance-Predictive and Preventive maintenance
• Managing maintenance work processes and systems/rules/procedures for the site.
• LEAN Manufacturing and 5S implementation.
• Perform Hazard Analysis and Risk control measure for all operations to prevent and mitigate the likelihood and severity of any incident in the workshop.
• Purchase Order management and approvals
• Involved in managing the P&L, balance sheet, inventory, assets, materials and spares. Purchase Order approvals.
• Managing the hiring, career, competency assessment, development and training of personnel
• Managing facilities and equipment including cranes, Torque master, shock, heat, roll machines etc.
• Planning, assigning and directing team objectives and KPIs.
• Manage R&M Budget- Reviewing and approving inventory, repair and capital expenditure
• Continuous improvement initiatives and team building efforts.
• Implement Safety practice in the Shop floor driving Health, Environmental & Safety-Hazard analysis, HAZOPS, Job Safety analysis, /JSAs, Risk Identification and Risk Control.
• Champion management of Change Process.
• Track maintenance metrics and reporting to Operations and HQ Management team.
LEAN Six Sigma Site Champion (Process Improvement) April 2009-December 2011
Maintenance Supervisor/ Team Leader Advanced Drilling Systems (RSS and Drilling Motors), Maintenance Engineer, Rotary Steerable system (RSS) and Motors
Awards and Certifications
Schlumberger President and Vice President's Award
Phi Kappa Phi Member
University of Houston-Victoria- MBA Business Administration
University of Port Harcourt- Masters Engineering Management
Ambrose Alli University- Bachelors Mechanical Engineering