University of Houston Bachelor of Science graduate in petroleum engineering graduate. Held the communication
chair position within Society of Petroleum Engineers student chapter, worked part time jobs, and volunteered at different
events. Motivated, dedicated multilingual Engineer with the education to refine skillset via hands-on experience in oilfield
services. Possesses a solid foundation in data analysis, reservoir design, and general engineering principles. Maintains
strong level stamina required for working long hours in a high-pressure environment under all manner of conditions.
Superb communicator with the ability to work within a team to increase operational profitability and efficiency.
Houston, Midland, Odessa, South Texas.
Field Engineer at Kosta Oil Field Technologies (KostaTech)
Stafford, TX. July 2020 – December 2020
• Contracted for 3 months then extended for another 3 months as a field engineer for a chemical squeeze job in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Main duty was to supervise a $250,000 chemical injection project following the work sheet and instruction.
• Transferred crude oil from the sample cylinder to a HPHT PVT cell while maintaining reservoir pressure and temperature.
• Ran an isothermal and isobaric test for Asphaltenes onset on live oil, collected and visualized the data using LabVIEW.
Guest Service Supervisor, Towne Park, LLC
Houston, Texas. Jan 2019 – Apr 2020
- Interacted with about 70 guests per day in a professional, courteous manner. Welcomed customers to the hotel via their first and last names to create a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Directed a team of 3 to 5 valets to assist guests with the luggage loading/unloading process and accommodated special requests to increase customer satisfaction 20%. Directed guests to areas within the hotel or surrounding area when asked.
- Saved the company $22,000 in claims by promoting safe driving and talking to drivers about common spots and mistakes made before.
- Answered inquiries about the hotel’s amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, and directions. Received few positive name mentions from customer feedback forms.
- Accurately filled guest tickets with vehicular information and noted any existing damage before parking the car in the hotel’s garage.
Office Assistant, UH Hines College of Architecture & Design
Houston, Texas Area. Jan 2019 – May 2019
- Managed 10 to 20 email/phone correspondences daily from clients and colleagues. Routed calls to the appropriate party or took messages.
- Provided comprehensive clerical support including working on spreadsheets and other tasks assigned by staff members.
- Greeted visitors, provided basic information, and directed guests to staff members for more detailed inquiries.
- Received and distributed incoming mail and documents dropped off at the office.
- Filed, copied, and scanned documents for staff to assist in creating handout packets
Awards and Certifications
• Fundamentals of Well Control Certification, Wild Well Control
• CMG Reservoir Simulation Model Creation & Analysis using BUILDER & RESULTS • Quality Generalist for Petroleum & Natural Gas, Wollam Petroleum Advisory Group, LLC
• Mathematical Scholarship
• Certificate of Appreciation | Texas Academic Decathlon
• Dean’s List at San Antonio College
• Conversant with SGeMS, CMG, AutoCAD, MATLAB.
• Very good with Microsoft: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Very Good Written, Verbal communication & Computer Skills.
• Able to Work Individually and in a Collective Environment.
• Success Driving, Teamwork and Leadership.
• Problem Solving Skills.
• Excellent Time Management Skills.
• Fluent in English, French, Arabic, and Berber.
University of Houston, Cullen College of Engineering, Houston, Texas
Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering. Graduated May 2019
Alamo Colleges, San Antonio College, San Antonio, Texas
Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts. Graduated May 2015