DeGolyer and MacNaughton - Analyst (Dallas)
- Assist engineers to generate databases, compile results, conduct quality control checks, and prepare presentations and formal written reports.
- Position requires technically sound judgment, the ability to review large amounts of data in a short timeframe, and efficiency in the application of techniques and tools.
- Position includes extensive use of petroleum economic software such as PHDWin and/or Aries, verifying the accuracy of cash flows, and quality control of detailed production, pricing, and cost inputs.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Oil and gas experience and knowledge of legal/financial terminology.
- Understanding of oil and gas finance in relation to reserves and economics.
- Economic modeling expertise considered beneficial.
- Familiarity with cash flow modeling and asset valuation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, have advanced multi-tasking capabilities, and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- High level of proficiency with Access and writing queries. Able to build VBA macros that connect to databases for purposes of extracting and uploading data.
- Proficiency in Spotfire, LaTex, and SQL Server considered beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- URL: https://www.demac.com/contact-form/
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Education Required:
+ Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, economics, or science-related field.
+ 5+ years of industry experience, preferably in North American
+ Proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint, is required.
+ Strong proficiency in Aries and PHDWin.
+ Some domestic and international travel may be required.
+ Available to work extended hours from time to time during peak periods.
+ U.S. work authorization required.
DeGolyer and MacNaughton
United States of America