How To Add SPEI Member Number
All professional, SPE Gulf Coast Section members are eligible for discounted member pricing on spegcs.org.
In order to receive the member discount, please follow these steps to update your user profile on spegcs.org:
- Log into spegcs.org.
- Click on your username in the top right corner of the website.
- Verify that your e-mail address matches the e-mail address on file with SPEI profile. If it does not, please update your e-mail address on your SPE-GCS profile and save your changes.
- On the profile page, scroll down to the section titled "Memberships" and click the +. You will be redirected to your site registration page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and enter your SPEI membership number in the box labeled "SPEI Member Number" and click save.
- Once you have added your member number, an email will be sent to the administrator to verify that your membership is currently active with SPEI. Please allow some time for verification.
- After your membership has been approved, your profile will show your SPEI member number below your username in a green box. Now you will be able to register for events using the SPEI member discount.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your account membership, please email email@example.com.