THE ROLE OF THIRD PARTY PETROLEUM CONSULTANTS IN ACQUISITIONS, DIVESTMENTS & MERGERS
RESERVES, PRODUCTION RATES, CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS, OPERATIONAL RISKS..… ALL CRITICAL VARIABLES IN THE ECONOMIC EVALUATION OF ASSET AND COMPANY VALUE. THIRD PARTY PETROLEUM CONSULTANTS PROVIDE HIGHLY FOCUSED EXPERTISE, INDEPENDENT CERTIFICATION, AND LEVERAGE OF SCARCE IN-HOUSE MANPOWER.
M & A & D Principals, Financial Analysts and Accountants, Business Unit Managers, Engineers, Geoscientists, and Landmen rely upon the work and recommendations of these Third Party Petroleum Consultants to identify and quantify potential transactions, and to improve the odds of a Win-Win deal. This month, Executives from three well-known 3rd. party Petroleum Consultants, will discuss their firms’ approach to:
- Ongoing Reserves Evaluation & Reporting
- Portfolio Analysis and Strategies - What to buy or sell?
- Economic Evaluation Process and Software
- Client Relationship & Contract for Services, Fee structuring
- Organizational Structure & Relationships
- Data Room Preparation & Management
- Staffing your project: In-house vs. Consultants
- Presentation of Results / Deliverables
- Buy / Sell Process: Negotiated, Tender, Auction
- Due Diligence and Post-Agreement Follow-up
- Risk / Exposure as an Independent Consultant
Bring your questions, and evaluate how these Firms and their counterparts can help improve your business process, transaction activity level, and financial success. Come learn more about the key role Petroleum Consulting Firms play in enabling, facilitating, and closing Asset & Company transactions.
Sept 20 - Nov 9 - Jan 17 – March 21 - May 16
For more info & to “meet the committee”, SPE-GCS Website at:
** Thank You! Door Prize and Scholarship Donation Volunteer Company: GAFFNEY, CLINE, & ASSOCIATES !!
** For future Sponsorship, contact Matt Lake, 713-759-2572
Four Seasons Hotel Ballroom, 3RD. FLOOR
Houston , Texas 77010