Simon Presentation - - OBM Flocculation
Crabbe Presentation-- New Shaker Automation Compliments and Optimizes the Waste Management Process
Reg Minton Presentation ---First Defence in Waste Management – Novel Application of Triple Deck Shaker Technology
- Basic Chemistry of Flocculation
- Current Technology – Dilution, Mechanical Solids Control Treatment
- OBM Flocculation Technology
- Mud Properties – Standard v/s Treated Mud for various OBM mud systems
- Current usage areas and future possibilities
- Shaker Automation Compliments
- Optimizes the Waste Management Process
Efficient primary drilled cuttings removal at the Shale Shaker is widely recognized as the first step in overall waste minimization from the drilling operation. Entrained fine solids result in a deterioration of the drilling fluid properties and the subsequent re-conditioning of the fluid builds excessive volume, that needs to be disposed of, and is costly. Field data, collected over eighteen months of operation of a novel three deck shale shaker design will be presented. The data will relate to flow handling capacities, screening performance, shaker screen consumption, fluid dilution rates and the control of low gravity solids over a series of wells drilled in a range of North Sea locations.
The reservation code is 192608
The meeting room is the Auditorium
Halliburton Energy Services - Auditorium
10200 Bellaire Blvd.
Nov. 15, 2006, 1:30 p.m. - Nov. 15, 2006, 4:30 p.m.