New Technologies for Waste Management and Solids Control
Register with Bernita Chavis at email@example.com or by phone:
Please tell the security guard you are there to attend the AADE
Fluids Management Group Meeting. If you have not pre-registered with
Bernita Chavis by noon Tuesday, January 24 your name will not be on
the security check-in list which will delay your security clearance.
Due to strict security at Halliburton it is necessary for all attendees
to comply with the following requirements:
Enter at the visitor entrance on Rogerdale, gate 2.
- Parking is free and there is plenty of space in the front lot.
- All guests must show a picture ID to enter the facility.
- No firearms, drugs or alcohol allowed in vehicles or personal
possessions. Cars are subject to search.
- Use the front building entrance and check in with the receptionist.
- Please observe the campus speed limit of 12 mph.
Halliburton Energy Services, Auditorium
10200 Bellaire Blvd., Houston, TX 77072
Houston , Texas 77072