IN PERSON: General Meeting & Houston Chapter of the API: The Rebuilding of the American Oilfield
ABSTRACT of Presentation
THIS REGULAR GENERAL MEETING LUNCHEON EVENT WILL BE HELD IN PERSON AND ALSO VIA WEBINAR. THE SPEAKER WILL BE REMOTE, BROADCAST IN THE PETROLEUM CLUB. TO REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR, PLEASE RETURN TO THE EVENTS PAGE FOR THE WEBINAR LINK
JOINT MEETING OF THE SPE-GCS GENERAL MEETING STUDY GROUP AND THE HOUSTON CHAPTER OF THE API
After the greatest shock to drilling activity seen in the last several generations, the American oil and gas industry is slowly rebuilding itself, first with the restructuring of balance sheets, then with the completion of DUCs, and later with a return to drilling activity. Richard will present the firm’s view of 2021 and the sequence of growth now facing the industry.
MIXED GREEN SALAD WITH BLUE CHEESE AND HOUSE DRESSING
HONEY ROASTED CHICKEN
ROASTED POTATOES & VEGETABLES
ITALIAN CREAM CAKE
Registration & Walk-ins
All attendees are encouraged to register and pay online for this event. This is a more efficient means of registering for the event and enables the registration process at the meeting to move much faster. Walk-in space is available on a seat-limited basis at a fee more than the on-line registration fee.
To secure the health and safety of all attendees, SPE-GCS will apply the following new Covid-19 safety protocol guidelines:
- Check in process (mandatory):
- Temperature check will be conducted (cannot be higher than F)
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available on site
- Complete health questionnaire
- Attendees who are sick will not be permitted to enter the event. This is without exception.
- All attendees are required to complete the On-line Questionnaire by using the QR Code and showing it to the SPE-GCS staff at the check in.
- Attendance will be limited by COVID-19 protocol to 78 attendees.
- Face masks will be required during the event. One will be provided for you if you forget yours.
- Food and beverage servers will wear masks and gloves.
- The event area will be sanitized and supplied with hand sanitizer, antibacterial wipes, and personal tissues.
- All participants will practice the 6 feet social distancing in ALL common areas.
- Tables will be set for a maximum of 6 attendees each.
- Please stay home and participate via the webinar option if you are not feeling well or if you are in a high-risk group.
- Contingencies: entrance will be prohibited should a person refuse to comply with any of the steps described above. • A SPE-GCS representative will ask the venue staff to provide support on escorting the person outside the venue.
Only 4 persons in an elevator - so allow time for elevator ride to club.
TOTAL Plaza, 1201 Louisiana St, 35th Floor
Houston , Texas 77002