Members in Transition: Planning Meeting for Fall 2020 Hiring Event - Face to Face
Please join this meeting to plan the 7th semi-annual Upstream Oil and Gas Professionals Hiring Event to be held on September 29, 2020. Learn how you can contribute as a volunteer to plan this important event that positively impacts job seekers, employers, sponsors and collaborating organizations. Gain helpful best practices and lessons learned in project management from the team that successfully planned the Fall 2019 Hiring Event attended by over 300 job seekers, employers, sponsors and collaborating organizations.
To secure the health and safety of our participants, instructor and staff, SCA will apply the following new guidelines:
- Face masks will be provided for all attendees and will be required in the common areas of the office
- Body temperature check will be required each morning
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well
- Each work area will be sanitized each morning and supplied with hand sanitizer, antibacterial wipes and personal tissues.
- The training room and all commonly touched surfaces will be sanitized each morning and throughout the day.
- We ask that all participants practice the 6 feet social distancing in ALL common areas.
Subsurface Consultants & Associates LLC
10700 Richmond #325
Houston , TX 77042