ELP - Leading an Oil & Gas Company into the Future
Mr. Richels will discuss the leadership qualities needed to effectively manage a growing E&P company in today’s competitive environment. Devon has grown from a small regional player to the 3rd largest natural gas producer in the US with over $26 billion in enterprise value.
- What lead to his success?
- What is his management style and how was it developed?
- What does he look for in his management team?
- How does he set goals on a corporate level and implement them on a local basis?
- Outlook for the industry?
Submissions for the 2005 ELP Board are due April 1st. Many of the current board members will be on hand to answer questions after the meeting.
Come for the talk. Enjoy the food. Stay for the company!
910 Travis St.
Houston , TX 77002