SPE GCS: Continuing Education Tutorial: Gas Lift
Gas Lift Course Overview
This course is designed to give oil & gas operators a full review of gas lift equipment, operations, and applications in regards to artificial lift. Flowco Production Solutions artificial lift systems excel in the oilfield service industry. Flowco strives to provide the best solution for each operators’ production needs. Flowco will provide the gas lift manual and all required training materials for the seminar.
• Provide a thorough review about the theory, and mechanics of gas lift to operators involved in oil and gas production.
• Demonstrate the advantages and limitations of the gas lift system.
• Teach the attendees about system evaluations, design, installation, operation, and troubleshooting of the gas lift system.
• Introduction to Oil Production and Artificial Lift
o Choosing an Artificial Lift System
• Process of Gas Lift
o Types of Gas Lift
o Advantage/Limitations of Gas Lift
• Valve Mechanics
• Gas Lift Design (IPO)
o Valve Spacing
o Valve Pressure Setting
• Special Application Gas Lift
• Gas Lift Troubleshooting and Optimization
Who Should Attend
The gas lift seminar is designed to provide oil & gas field personnel and engineers who handle production operations with the ability to understand and operate gas lift systems. Engineers, operators’, and field personnel gain the understanding of the effects of gas lift in relation to a producing system.
Flowco Production Solutions
20405 SH 249 6th Floor,
Houston , Texas 77070