The Geomechanics Congress is an effort from SPE GCS section to contribute and impart technical knowledge to members. The main objective is to provide attendees with an opportunity to learn and discuss, with highly recognized speakers, the latest and trending petroleum geomechanics topics as well as sharing top technology development. There are four disciplines in the congress that will be discussed including:
- Exploration Geomechanics,
- Drilling Geomechanics,
- Completion Geomechanics, and
- Production Geomechanics.
- Pore pressure prediction and wellbore stability analysis to reduce drilling risks
- Role of Geomechanics in Production enhancement
- Anisotropic Damage Mechanics for Modeling Hydraulic Fracturing in a Layered Naturally Fractured Reservoir
- Well Productivity Enhancement: From Reservoir Geomechanics to Near-Wellbore Geomechanics
- Available upon request:
As a general rule, followings would the benefits of being SPE-GCS Geomechanics Congress sponsor:
- Raise your brand awareness during the meeting,
- Promote your brand to the leading Oil & Gas Sector,
- Gain access in networking with industry leaders,
- Position your brand as a key industry player.
All levels of sponsorship are given in following table. If you would like to sponsor the SPE GCS Geomechanics Congress, please contact Reza Safari (firstname.lastname@example.org). SPE-GCS is a non-profit organization 501c3 (tax exempt).
Funds donated to the Society of Petroleum Engineers – Gulf Coast Section become college scholarships for students whose families live within GCS’ boundary. If you would like to know more about it, follow this link: http://www.spegcs.org/spegcs-scholarship-fund. The above table shows some options to consider along with benefits of being SPE GCS Geomechanics Congress sponsor.
Thanks for our generous sponsors:
Southwestern Energy. 10000 Energy Dr, Spring, TX 77389
10000 Energy Dr,
Spring , Texas 77389