Tech Transfer: RPSEA UDW Annual Conference/SPE-GCS Technology Event
The RPSEA Ultra-Deepwater (UDW) program conducts research that targets technologies that are beneficial to offshore operators working in the Gulf of Mexico and other deepwater environments. The annual RPSEA UDW TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE will be held in Houston, Texas at the Houston Westchase Marriott September 9-10, 2015.
Topics will include the latest technologies in:
- Design and Development of Offshore Deep-Water Technologies and Operations
- Best Current Risk Assessment and Management Strategies to Improve Environmental and Safety Practices
- Real-Time Monitoring, Cementing Practices and Materials, Pressure Prediction
- Power Distribution, HPHT Operations and Subsea Measurement
- Analysis of Corrosion and Scale, Hydrate Modeling
- Climate Variability and Hurricane Modeling , Prediction of Hurricanes for GOM
Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch buffet, and breaks on both days. For those individuals who need Professional Development Hours, certificates will be provided based on the number of sessions attended.
Marriott Houston Westchase
2900 Briarpark Dr
Houston , Texas 77042