Bus. Devt: Future and Present E&P MLP Strategies
The SPE BD Study group is putting together a panel of industry representatives to discuss how the rapidly changing price environment of both gas and liquid production has spurred quick jettisoning of $4 / $100 strategies, sending upstream MLP’s into intense corrective/creative mode.
Discussions will center around the A&D market specific to MLP appropriate assets, hedging strategies and emerging MLP trends.
Topics include the following:
- Increasingly accurate production forecasts that are now, more than ever, key to syncing asset valuations with the MLP yield/distribution model.
- Appropriate hedging strategies
- What happens when some of the drilling results are less than predicted (ie: MLPs taking on too much drilling risk)?
- How is the MLP approach to asset development changing?
- How will the new price environment affect hedging access and duration?
- Will the lower commodity environment spark MLP consolidations, or aggregation into smaller MLPs?
The popular format of a Business & Social Networking hour, with complimentary Hors’ D’ Oeuvres and a cash bar, followed by an hour and a half long program including a Q&A session, will begin at 5:00 pm in the Mezzanine of the Four Seasons hotel in Downtown Houston.
Host: Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking
*SEASON PASSHOLDERS: You do not need to register for this event, as your Season
Pass has automatically registered you for all 2014-15 Business Development
events. Thank you for being a Season Passholder!
Four Seasons Hotel
Houston , Texas 77010