Details on "Continuing Education - Oil Patch Orientation"
* Introduction/Outline of the Day
* The Economics & Future of the Petroleum Industry
* Theory of the Origins of Hydrocarbons
* Reservoir Parameters (eg: Porosity/Permeability)
* Geology of Petroleum & Geophysics
* Drilling Basics
* Well Logging
* Well Completions
* Reservoir Drive Mechanisms
* Production Equipment (sub-surface & surface)
* Midstream & Downstream Topics
This seminar is the most popular SPE program. The course is designed as non-technical audio-visual guided tour through the oil patch, illustrating the basic equipment and techniques used in the discovery, development and production of petroleum.
Hilton Houston North
12400 Greenspoint Dr.
Nov. 19, 2013, 8:30 a.m. - Nov. 19, 2013, 5:30 p.m.