SPEI: Water Lifecycle Workshop
Water management is a hot topic in the petroleum industry impacting many operational aspects from access and resource protection to production and treatment.
Join us as we take a holistic look into water management and conservation.
Session Topics include:
- North American Water Model
* Water Sourcing and Groundwater Protection
* Drilling, Cementing, and Casing - Water Table Determination
* Well Completion and Production - Water Management and Treatment
- Australia - Key Differences Spud to Plug
- Europe - Key Differences Spud to Plug
- Water Use, Monitoring and Environmental Performance in the Oil Sands
- Regulatory Presentation: CAPP, DNV, API
Don't miss this opportunity to exchange ideas and network with other professionals. This event will sell out so act fast!
For more information or to register for this event:
Hotel Galvez & Spa
2024 Seawall Blvd
Galveston , TX 77550