SPEI: Shale Gas Completions, Fracturing and Production
This 2-day course acquaints participants with the latest well completion, fracturing, and production technologies for shale gas reservoirs. The interactive format includes field data and interpretations. The course presents an overview of shale gas technologies, such as multi-stage fracturing in horizontal wells, and a summary of field data from different shale gas plays. Topics include:
• Candidate selection criteria
• The importance of natural fractures
• Complex fractures and role of geomechanics
• Optimizing well completions and stimulations
• Predicting gas production and how to gauge production success
• Surface equipment and production operations
Why You Should Attend
The technology for recovering shale and tight gas reserves is changing the face of the industry worldwide. If tight gas reserves are part of your portfolio, you will benefit from this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is for all well completion and production engineers, managers and geologists working with shale gas reserves.
1.6 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) awarded for this 2-day course.
SPEI Houston Training Center
10777 Westheimer Rd.
Houston , TX 77042