International: STATOIL – GLOBAL BUSINESS STRATEGY, TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENTS & COLLABORATIVE EFFORTS
In this presentation, Mr. Haldorsen will give a brief Statoil business update and discuss Statoil’s corporate growth strategy:
- Steps Statoil takes to maximize the value of the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- International growth planning focusing on deep water, heavy oil, the natural gas value chain and harsh environments
- New energy approaches.
- Statoil leadership capturing and storing CO2.
- Statoil development and application of advanced technologies to create value. Specific examples given on how these technologies could be deployed to boost recovery rates in the low-permeability, Paleogene Gulf of Mexico’s deep water locations.
- Statoil approach to E&P collaborative efforts in the post-Macondo era. Special emphasis placed on describing how collaborative efforts were successfully applied to the E&P offshore programs in Norway.
*Valet parking is available at the ExxonMobil Building for $7.
Petroleum Club of Houston
800 Bell, 43rd Floor
Houston , TX 77002