Business Devt.-(R)EVOLUTION OF THE MLP – MASTER LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
MLP’s, defined and enabled under U.S. Tax law revisions in the early 1980’s, didn’t meet overwhelming success in Upstream in the first two decades. However, seeing noteworthy results of MLP’s in Midstream, and similar Canadian Royalty Trust models, Business Developers and Executives are looking favorably on Upstream MLP’s as a business structure in the “high commodity price environment” of the post-2000 era.
BDSG welcomes our “Thanksgiving Edition” speakers, featuring executives from two prominent Upstream Master Limited Partnerships, and the CEO/Co-President of one of the premier Energy M&A&D, Investment Banking and Advisory firms.
The popular format of a Business & Social Networking hour, with complimentary Hors D’ Oeuvres and a cash bar, followed by an hour-long program, will begin at 5:30 pm in the Mezzanine. Please enjoy this evening with BDSG colleagues!
Key points will include:
· MLP Transaction highlights & trends To-Date
· Current & Prospective MLP Deals in the Market
· How does an MLP integrate with your current business?
· What Legal & Tax issues/benefits are inherent with MLP’s?
· How do you finance your MLP?
· What Assets belong in your MLP? Which do not?
· How does an MLP “Take care of business,” operations & administration duties?
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL BALLROOM, 3rd Floor - Hors D'Oeuvres Provided, Cash Bar
1300 Lamar St.
Houston , Texas 77010