Energy Industry Panel Discussion - Navigating the Energy Transition
SPE Members in Transition Hiring Event Panel Discussion will be hosted in-person and virtually on Sept. 30, 2022.
Box lunches will be served to the in-person audience if registered by Noon on Sept. 29, 2022
- Park in Greenway 5 visitor parking…bring parking ticket inside
- Enter Greenway 5 (will be on concourse level)
- Go up the escalator to reception on the Plaza level to get a name tag and request parking validation. Preregistration will speed up this process.
- Back down the escalator to the conference center on the concourse level.
Summary of latest COVID protocols:
- If you’re sick don’t come.
- If you tested positive, isolate until symptom-free for five days.
- If you’re exposed but vaccinated, please consider wearing a mask to protect others.
- If you’re exposed but NOT vaccinated, isolate for five days then get a test.
- CDC Quarantine and Isolation information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
- What to Do If You are Sick information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
- Guidance on Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
Oxy is located off the North side feeder road along U.S. 59 Southwest Freeway
➢ If coming from downtown or Hobby Airport, exit Buffalo Speedway. Go past Buffalo Speedway 3/10 of a mile and turn into the visitor parking entrance, identified by following the red arrow above.
➢ If coming from the Southwest, exit Buffalo Speedway and make a U-turn under the freeway. Go 3/10 of a mile on the feeder road and turn into the visitor parking entrance.
➢ Visitor parking may also be entered from Buffalo Speedway and Richmond at the location of the red markers on the map. Follow the signs to the underground parking.
The 5 Greenway visitor parking is located on the South side of Greenway Plaza.
Upcoming ENERGY PROFESSIONALS HIRING EVENT
The registration for the “Energy Professionals Hiring Event" on Oct. 4 (in-person) and Oct. 6 (virtual) is NOT included with the registration for the Panel Presentation, and attendance at the Panel Presentation is not required to attend the Hiring Event, but strongly recommended. The job seeker registration for the “Energy Professionals Hiring Event" will open September 1.