46th Annual SPE Gulf Coast Section Golf Tournament
Monday April 8th, 2019 (Morning and Afternoon rounds)
10:00 AM Shotgun Start
Kingwood Country Club
1700 Lake Kingwood, Kingwood, Texas 77339
The annual SPE-GCS Golf Tournament is in its 45th year, and is one of the SPE Gulf Coast Section’s most important fundraisers. Come out to the beautiful courses of Kingwood and Deerwood Country Clubs and enjoy a great day of golf in support of scholarships for young engineers embarking on the adventure of an oilfield career – not to mention the wonderful food provided out on the course by our fabulous oilfield cook teams!
In addition to prizes for the winners, there are flight vouchers to be raffled off, and all players receive generous door prizes courtesy of our generous sponsors. So bring your customers out for the day and treat them to a fun experience they won’t forget!
We need your support more than ever!
The tournament offers a number of sponsorship levels, whether you play golf or not. It’s a great way to relax with your industry colleagues while supporting a good cause. All players receive one of a range of great door prizes, and the weather in April is always perfect! Well…perhaps not exactly always, but we do our best.
- Regular foursome on one of the three Kingwood courses ($700)
- Kingwood Gold ($1200). As above, with additional gift to each player from SPE and special recognition in tournament materials
- Deerwood Gold ($1850). As above, with custom gift and the opportunity to play the exclusive Deerwood course where Tin Cup was filmed!
- Bachelors Sponsorship ($3000). One Deerwood or two Kingwood Gold teams, logo on course signage and promotional materials. You also have the opportunity to present the scholarship at the awards banquet.
- Masters Sponsorship ($5000). Two Deerwood or three Kingwood Gold teams, plus the same benefits as the Bachelors level.
Additional sponsorship options:
- Provide a cook team ($200-500, depending on location). Nobody leaves the course hungry!
- Hole sponsor ($500). Your company’s logo on signage and promotional materials
- Long Drive Entertainers ($2000). Your logo associated with this amazing display. These professionals literally hit the ball out of sight!
- Driving Range host ($1500). The first place everybody goes is the place with your logo
- Beverage sponsor ($2000). Keep everybody refreshed
- Door prize contribution ($1000).
For any questions, please contact Steve Matthews at email@example.com.