VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION COMMITTEE AT THE 2006 OTC
May 1-4, 2006
The Committee''s primary function is to monitor the registration effort and provide information and assistance to meeting registrants. OTC staffing will do the actual badge preparation, money collection and accounting while volunteer Registration Committee members are most instrumental in getting the attendees properly oriented to the registration procedures.
Ten (10) people are needed for each one-half day period.
Specifically, each committee volunteer is asked to do the following:
1. Attend a brief committee meeting on Thursday, April 27, at 10:00 a.m. at the Reliant Center before OTC to go over the responsibilities and become familiar with the registration procedures and the physical lay-out.
2. Due to increased security it is important that all volunteers have their badges prior to the first day of OTC. The badges should be picked up during the meeting on Thursday, April 27th*. No one will be allowed in the Exhibit Hall without proper badges. Parking passes will be handled out with the badges.
*Please contact Fred Stoerkel at 713-686-1910 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can not make the Thursday meeting.
3. Arrive 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the shift.
4. Instruct the registrant to complete the registration form and proceed to Onsite Registration Counters or to Advance Registration if they have preregistered.
5. Those with complimentary Guest Cards may use the Self-Registration counters in the Lobby or may proceed to the Guest Card counters in Registration. Please inform the registrants that a separate card for each day registering must be presented.
6. Be prepared to give directions and answer general questions from registrants.
Each volunteer will receive a complimentary four day registration and parking permit for the OTC.
Please contact FRED STOERKEL by e-mail at email@example.com, or phone at (713) 686-1910.
REGISTRATION VOLUNTEER FORM
Please provide the following information to me so that I can complete your registration and assign your time to work:
LAST NAME (FAMILY NAME):
POSITION OR TITLE:
MAILING ADDRESS (
CITY, STATE, AND ZIP CODE:
Please indicate when you can work:
MONDAY, May 1, 7:00 AM-12:30 PM ____ 12:30 PM-5:00 PM ____
TUESDAY, May 2, 7:30 AM-12:30 PM ____ 12:30 PM-5:00 PM ____
WEDNESDAY, May 3, 7:30 AM-12:30 PM ____ 12:30 PM-5:00 PM ____
THURSDAY, May 4, 8:00 AM-2:30 PM ____